I come again!
ElectricBubbles, from Aquamarine Dreams, has nominated me for the Liebester Blog Award. And because I fail at almost all things computer, here is a big, ugly link to her wonderful blog.
First, I have to state eleven things about myself. I’ll use this as an opportunity to explain my absence and let you know what I’m up to now!
1. I am currently taking US Government, Pre-Calculus, British Literature, World History, and French in school.
2. I very recently became an official adult! All my online accounts are “changing”. It’s weird.
3. I am studying The Journey to Wholeness in Christ with my church, and of course I’m a whole week behind.
4. I have managed to be accepted into my top college, and receive nearly a full ride in scholarships and grants.
5. I have discovered a love for inking. As in, covering pencil sketches with ink. Fun!
6. I have slept and eated and read. A lot. In other words, I have done practically nothing except the above for my entire absence.
7. My precious coffee cat, Java, is very pregnant. I’m so excited!
8. All my friends are becoming world travelers. Ireland, Wales, France, Belize, some random place in Africa… I feel unworldly.
9. My strength and passion is worldbuilding. Which is why nearly all my posts in the past are on worldbuilding. Ehehe.
10. My second love is character, and as an offshoot, sneaky little romances that twist their way into the plot.
11. I think I am either really bad at plotting, or really bad at transitions. Yeah….
Now, to answer the questions!
- Would you eat green eggs and ham? That would depend on why they were green. If the answer is mold, no. If they’re naturally green, then I’d eat the ham…but I’m not fond of eggs.
- Would you eat them in a box and with a fox? Yeah, I’d eat them in a box. I used to have a refrigerator box house in the living room. However, I do not eat with wild animals armed with sharp teeth and claws. My dear domestics cause me enough trouble in that area in all their sweet hungry gentleness.
- What time do you do your Bible study? About nine o’clock.
- Turn your iPod, mp3 player, or music system on shuffle and give me the first 4 songs that pop up. Hide Your Love Away, by Anthem Lights. My Immortal, by Evanescent. Set Fire to the Rain, by Adele. Awake and Alive, by Skillet.
- When was the last time you were told to use your “inside voice?” Er…years and years. Either I don’t talk at all or everybody is talking and nobody cares.
- Do you find the smileys funny? (all from deviantArt)
- Have you done, and do you enjoy Contra dancing? Never touched the art. What is it, anyway! Ah, I feel my ignorance!
- How much do you outline before you write? Depends. Sometimes a lot. Sometimes not at all. The real question is, how much do I worldbuild before I write.
- In a portrait of the true you, what objects would you have with you? (limit four) Which objects would you be holding, which would be beside you, and which would be behind you? I’d be holding a laptop, with an easel and a half-finished watercolor beside me, and a sparkly rainbow behind me. Because that’s me… a joyful expressionist who would be lost without a “worldpool” of knowledge at my fingertips!
- If your best friend wrote a book about you, what would it be titled? The Sound of a Smile
- What is your favorite part about Christmas? Christmas lighting with my friends, and seeing my awesome step-cousin.
Now for my eleven questions!
1. What is your current favorite book?
2. Poetry or prose?
3. If you went to prison, would you rather wear orange or black and white stripes?
4. What would you say if you met the president?
5. Dating or courting?
6. Do you prefer The Voice or American Idol?
7. Hunger Games or Divergent?
8. What Middle Earth race would you be?
9. Would you rather have a Tardis or a wardrobe?
10. Are you a nerd or a geek?
11. Apples or bananas? Or oranges?
Now, to tag five people. I’m terrible about remembering who I’ve tagged for awards before, so, sorry if this is a repeat!